Friday, December 18, 2009

Tango

Tango 9: Love and War was launched on the 10th with all the pomp and ceremony it deserves. My 12 page story adaption of All Quiet on the Western Front made it in along with Bobby.N, Bruce Mutard, Mandy Ord, Owen Heitman, Kirrily Schell and a host of other people too long put here. Sadly I missed the launch but accounts can be read here and here.
Photobucket
The Tango Collection was also launched which has been published by Allen & Unwin. The Tango Collection is a collection of Tango's greatest moments over its 8 previous publications. Sadly this is my first submission to Tango so I've not made it into the collection (and possibly I wouldn't have anyway).

2 comments:

Edd Cross said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Edd Cross said...

Awesome!

(And was great to meet you the other week!)