Friday, December 12, 2008

The List

I've just finished one of the longest projects I've ever worked on. At least, the most amount of work to do in the least amount of time. The List, written by Paul Bedford, is an urban tale of horror, violence and religion. Hpop illustrated part I and pencilled part II which I inked.
More can be learnt at www.the-list.com and some other sample pages can be found at my comicspace website www.comicspace.com/tombonin
Part II of The List will be launched on the 17th of Jan 2009.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Bobby.N said...

I've been fortunate enough to see quite a few finished pages of your work on THE LIST-II here in Melbourne, as Paul has often brought them in at the monthly comic meet-ups.

I can't wait to see the finished book in my hands. Well done Tom.

-Bobby.N

Bobby.N said...

Your work in THE-LIST-II is a fair effort in only a short time. Great stuff Tom. You machine!

-Bobby.N