Sunday, November 16, 2008

The beginning of a new era

As many of you may already know Local Act Comics is closing its doors as of Jan 1 2009. Have no fear though, Dicks is still going to continue. I have figured out or thought about exactly how yet but I'm thinking about web comic with a yearly trade.
I was already thinking that about moving into complete story format so really nothing will have changed.
I'd also like to take this opportunity to than LAC for all that they've done over past 2 years and say that you will be missed.
Don't go into that Barn part 2 is out too though it's not up on the website. To find it go to your local comic shop or go to localactcomics.com.au and email Dave to send you a copy.
Cheers.

2 comments:

Bobby.N said...

Great to hear that nothing is stopping you Tom.

I've noticed that speed bumps like these can often seperate the people who just treat comics like a toy (and can easily throw it away), and the ones who have it in their blood and 'must' go on.

-Bobby.N

Tom Bonin said...

You know I'm only in it for the money. ;P